125g plain flour
¼ teaspoon of Baking Powder
A pinch of salt
100g dark brown soft sugar
50g caster sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
100g Chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts or any combination
Oven temp 180C
1. Melt margarine gently, add sugars, vanilla and egg.
2. Sieve flour, Baking Powder and salt in a bowl.
3. Add to egg mix and stir well.
4. Fold in choc chips, fruit and/or nuts.
5. Place tablespoons of the mixture on a greased baking tray, well spaced apart (approx 6 to a tray).
6. Bake 15 -18 mins until golden brown.
7. Cool on tray 2-3 mins and transfer to cooling wire.