· Before starting work on the sheets please save them into your documents. Do not work in central resources.
· Your name must appear on each sheet.
· These sheets form the basis of your homework for the Year 9 Textiles course.
· If they are not completed before the end of the course you will find that your grades are lower than you would have hoped.
· You do not have to follow the layout of the sheets as they appear, but you must include all the areas indicated.
· You may be as creative with the sheets as you wish.
· We are not looking for vast amounts of written work. If you can say it with a photograph, a picture or a drawing then do so, but you will need to annotate these.
What is required:-
· Research. Go onto the internet to find as much as you can about the type of slippers available on the market. Look at what shops are currently selling. Include any information which you feel is relevant.
· Final Design. This should be a detailed drawing of the slipper which you have chosen to make.
· Slipper Decoration. This should be a detailed drawing of the decoration which you have chosen to use.
· Instructions for making the Slippers. Use the slipper making instruction sheet to make a flow chart for the making up of your slippers or write out clear instructions.
· Evaluation. This is one of the most important parts of your course. Your reflective learner level is determined by this work. Include photographs of your finished slipper. Evaluate whether the slipper matched your design brief and suitability for your target market and how this could be improved. Evaluate how well you worked, skills learned and areas for improvement. Evaluate your completed piece of work and say what could be improved and how.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.